Get this Six True Words Om Mani Padme Hum Mantra Bangle.
Six True Words Buddhist Bangle
Om, Mani, Padme, Hum
A mantra in Hinduism and Buddhism is a sacred utterance believed to possess spiritual efficacy. Mantras are often spoken aloud or internally during prayer and repeated many times. We believe that having the mantras engraved into the product means you are able to carry these powerful words with you throughout your day.
On this bracelet is “Om, mani, padme, hum”; a Buddhist prayer sung by Born-in-Lotus Buddha (Guru Padmasambhava) during his search for nirvana.”Om, Mani, Padme, Hum” is considered the source of all things. When chanting “Om” one should try to become one with Buddha. “Mani” represents treasures that will be attracted. “Padme” means lotus and resembles purity and “Hum” means that we must rely on divine energy.
Six words to TRANSFORM your body and mind into a PURE EXALTED body.
- Six True Words Om Mani Padme Hum Mantra Silver plated adjustable bangle
- Limited Edition and not available in stores!
- Size: Approx 15 – 20cm (Adjustable)
- Materials: Silver Plating
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Free Worldwide Shipping