These stunning Elephant Necklaces are handmade by Artisans in Nepal.
Handmade Earth Elephant Necklace - 2 Styles Available
For the Nepalese, Jewelry is very important and full of meaning and symbols. It is used as a tool to connect with positive energies and protect against external evils.
Nepal is a beautiful country immersed in spirituality, magic, and superstition. Nepalese jewelry is important and often worn in great quantities; piled up as a demonstration of abundance and protection from evil forces.
As the right side of the body represents projection we suggest that jewelry should be worn on the left side; the side for receiving positive energies into the soul.
- Item Type: Beaded Necklace
- Item Condition: Brand New
- Material: Rope, Wood, Beads, Resin, Copper, Zinc Alloy
- Length: Approx 85cm
Support these Buddhist Artisans and their communities – begin your Journey today!
- Limited Quantity. We sell out often.
- Unisex for both men and women
- Get one for yourself or your friends/family.
- Click “Add to Cart” now to grab yours.
- Guaranteed Safe Checkout through All Major CC or Paypal
100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will love your purchase, that all items on our store are covered by our Triquetra Tree™ Risk Free – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee policy. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, or even change your mind, contact us within 30 days of receiving your item and we will arrange a full refund and return.